CAP members with a valid CAP card receive free day-use privileges at all of Alberta’s provincial parks, plus other offers including...
- Free camping for a maximum of two nights of any service type - power/water/sewer, power/water, power or no services (excludes comfort camping & group use)
- Free Áísínai'pi Rock Art Tour at Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park (National Historic Site)
- Free Explorer's Bus Tour and admission to the Visitor Centre at Dinosaur Provincial Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Free backcountry camping for two nights in Kananaskis Country
- Free cross-country ski day pass at Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park
Simply show your CAP card and photo ID at the campsite or Visitor Centre. Learn more here.